Support Gilda’s Club Quad Cities
Offering more than 50 activities a month to anyone impacted by cancer is no small task — with no small budget. In fact, our annual operating budget of over $500,000 is how we keep our Red Door open and our hundreds of members so well cared for. Your company’s financial support is welcome and greatly appreciated.
There are several ways for your organization to make an important difference in the lives of many:
- Make a grant through a corporate foundation or charitable organization
- Encourage employees to volunteer their time
- Give a donation — donate items/services to support an event
- Attend a fundraiser by purchasing tickets or a table at one of our fundraising events
- Join the Red Door Society with an annual gift of $1,000 or more.
- Sponsor a dinner for our members – check it out.
- Help us fill our chemo care bags by volunteering your time or donating items via our Wishlist.