Pulling for Hope Plane Pull
Due to lack of team reservations, this event has been cancelled for 2019.
Think you have what it takes to pull a 30,000 pound airplane 12 feet down the runway? Test your strength during this epic man versus machine challenge!
A team building experience unlike any other, the Pulling for Hope Plane Pull is a great opportunity for your group to pull together for a common cause. Teams consist of a maximum of 10 members but can choose to pull with less than 10 if desired. Groups will compete to pull the plane 12 feet in the fastest amount of time – with two consecutive pulls.
Each team should collect a minimum of $600 (that’s just $60 a person!) for the privilege of competing in this exclusive event. Don’t worry…once your team captain has registered your team, you will be provided with a handbook full of tips and tricks on how to fundraise even MORE than $600. (See handbook below)
This event is open to the public and will also include entertainment, food, an awards ceremony and various activities for the whole family. Join us as we help kick off the 2019 Quad City Air Show!
- Open: general public
- Public Safety: at least 50% of the team must be public safety competitors
- High School/College: at least 50% of the team must be members from high school or college
- Survivor: at least 50% of the team must be cancer survivors
- Co-Ed: at least 50% of the team must be female
- Military: at least 50% of the team must be veterans or active duty competitors
Only 6 teams max will be allowed to register for each division*
- Fastest Pull – in each of the 6 divisions
- Grand Champion
- Top Fundraising Teams
Team Fundraising Incentives
- $600: you get official bragging rights and the exclusive opportunity to pull a plane! Plus, each team member will receive a t-shirt and admission into the Quad City Air Show
- $1,500: Plane Pull Metal Can Coozie
- $2,500: Plane Pull Cooler
- $5,000: Plane Pull Softshell Zip Up Jacket