(Latest revision: 11/01/2023)
Gilda’s Club of the Quad Cities (also referred to as Gilda’s Club) is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
The Gilda’s Club web servers collect the following information: Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used; web pages requested; referring web page; browser used; date and time; and statistics identifying particular IP addresses from which our website is accessed. The Gilda’s Club does not associate this data to individual user identities.
We use webforms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information, such as name, email address, and phone number. The information from the contact forms is used only to send material relating to the purpose for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of Collected Information:
- Gilda’s Club will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- Gilda’s Club uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
- The CalNet information collected by Gilda’s Club is used to identify users accessing secure content, and to pre-fill forms with information about the user submitting the form.
Distribution of Collected Information:
- Gilda’s Club will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Gilda’s Club will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Privacy Statement Revisions:
This Privacy Statement was last revised on 11/01/2023. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the website.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our website for a period of time after the change is made.