- Get Back to Wellness: Take Control of Your Survivorship
- Exercise for Wellness: Customized Exercise
- Emotional Health and Well-Being: From Patient to Survivor
- Nutrition Beyond Cancer
- Medical Management Beyond Cancer: What You Need to Know
- Moving Beyond Treatment: Next Steps Towards Survivorship
A Cancer Education Program for Parents
- Enhance communication with your child in talking about your cancer
- Draw out your child’s feelings and concerns about your cancer
- Support your child and decrease stress related to your cancer
A Stress Management Class for Cancer Patients
Through weekly group sessions, cancer patients will learn:
- Strategies to help manage stress
- Ways to lessen the impact of physical symptoms of cancer
- Skills to cope with common problems faced by people with cancer
Sessions will be held on Tuesdays from 5:15 – 6:45 PM, beginning March 13, 2018, at UnityPoint Health – Trinity Cancer Center.
The mission of Gilda’s Club Quad Cities is to ensure that all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action, and sustained by community.
Free of charge, Gilda’s Club Quad Cities provides support, education and hope to all people affected by cancer. As a Cancer Support Community affiliate, we are part of the largest employer of psychosocial oncology mental health professionals in the United States. Our global network brings the highest quality cancer support to the millions of people touched by cancer.
Gilda’s Club Quad Cities hosts 19th annual Gilda’s Run for Laughs Presented by UnityPoint Health – Trinity
Feb. 14, 2018 (Davenport, Iowa) – Come dressed as your favorite “Saturday Night Live” character as we celebrate Gilda Radner and her vision of providing free support, laughter and hope to those who have been impacted by cancer during the 19th annual Gilda’s Run for...read more
Gilda’s Club Quad Cities brings Mandy Harvey & Preacher Lawson to the stage during 9th annual Intimate Conversations Event
Feb. 6, 2018 (Davenport, Iowa) – The Genesis Cancer Care Institute is proud to welcome Mandy Harvey and Preacher Lawson to the stage for the 9th annual Intimate Conversations fundraiser to benefit Gilda’s Club Quad Cities on Friday, April 6. Lawson, a comedian from...read more
Sign up for our email list and stay updated with Gilda’s Club activities in the Quad Cities.