Meeting with your doctor to discuss treatment options?
We can help!
Gilda’s Club and its network affiliates across the country have offered support, education and hope to people touched by cancer for nearly 30 years. Now, Open to Options™, helps patients identify important questions about their treatment options based upon their personal needs. Available at no cost, this service will help patients to:
- Communicate more clearly with their medical team
- Ask critical questions about their options
- Make treatment decisions that best fit their personal desires and goals
Open to Options™ participants have reported:
- Decreased feelings of distress and anxiety
- Increased confidence in working with their medical team
- The ability to hold more productive discussions with their doctor
- Satisfaction in having most or all of their questions answered
To schedule a session with an Open to Options™ Specialist patients should contact Melissa Wright or Anita Shaft by calling Gilda’s Club Quad Cities at 563-326-7504.