Being a young adult diagnosed with cancer creates many challenges and STRESS
Have you ever had the following thoughts related to your diagnosis?
- I didn’t know WHAT I didn’t know!
- They try, but my friends just don’t get what I’m going through.
- How will anyone be attracted to me?!
If so, then you’re not alone. These are common concerns for Young Adults diagnosed with cancer.
Over the course of 6 weeks, this Young Adult Stress Management Program will address:
- Cancer & Treatments
- Making Decisions
- Health Mind & Body
LOCATIONS & START DATES (6 – 7:30 pm):
Click on a date below to register, or address for directions.
- 3/19 – Muscatine: Muscatine Community College (152 Colorado Street), Loper Hall, 103
- 3/19 – Coralville: Iowa River Landing (105 East 9th Street)
- 3/20 – Cedar Rapids: Public Library (450 5th Ave SE)
- 4/3 – Clinton: YWCA (317 7th Ave S), Tea Room
- or online via Zoom, gildasclubqc.org/yastress-webinar
This program is made possible by the Iowa Cancer Consortium & the Iowa Department of Public Health.