Gilda’s Club Quad Cities offers workshops, professionally-led support groups, healthy lifestyle activities and social events — all provided at no charge — for men, women, and children whose lives have been impacted by cancer. Our program is designed to help people with cancer and their friends and family deal with the physical, psychological and emotional challenges of cancer.
Call us at 563-326-7504 to learn more about our program and set up a New Member Orientation.
Please see our program calendar for a complete list of our programs each month and online registration. You can also register for workshops, classes and groups at our main clubhouse, call us at 563-326-7504, or email email@example.com.
- New Member Meetings meet one-on-one or as a family with one of our social workers
- Weekly Support Groups for people with any type of cancer, family/friends and bereavement. Share your thoughts, feelings and experiences.
- Monthly Groups to network with others with similar experiences (groups are by cancer type or situation)
- Noogieland a special place for kids that includes Kid Support™ and Grief Busters groups
- Online Cancer Support through the Cancer Support Community
- Frankly Speaking About Cancer Series on specific cancers, treatments, cost of care, etc.
Find printed Frankly Speaking About Cancer Series Materials here
- Educational workshops, including topics such as side effects/symptom management, clinical trials, and finding resources
Healthy Lifestyle/Stress Management
- Cancer 2 Health weekly stress management groups for people with cancer (Currently on hold due to Covid-19)
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Healing Arts including quarterly workshops facilitated by Living Proof Exhibit
- Mind/Body/Spirit including yoga 4 cancer (y4c) and Chair Yoga
- Friday morning Coffee Club
- Special Events including potlucks and holiday parties
- Member-led Activities
- Family Activities fun for the whole family that include movie and craft nights, and our annual Halloween party called Noogiefest