Date(s) - 02/12/2019
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Currently Reserved: 0
This 6-week series is composed of 4 sessions of Chair Yoga and 2 sessions of Traditional Yoga, led by Kelly Hendershot, Yoga 4 Cancer Trained.
Sessions are tailored for cancer patients in treatment, cancer survivors/those that have completed treatment, and individuals that provide cancer care to a loved one.
These sessions will integrate the breath with body awareness. It also:
- Builds strength & flexibility in safe ways
- Stimulates your immune system & builds bone density
- Detoxifies the body and cultivates a sense of well being
- Creates a sense of community
- Empowers participants to take control & enhance their lives
This program is funded by UnityPoint Health – Trinity Cancer Center.
Tuesdays, February 19 – March 26, 5:30 – 6:30 PM
UnityPoint Health – Trinity Cancer Center
Moline Education Center
500 John Deere Road
Moline, IL 61265
Registration is preferred.
Anyone impacted by a cancer diagnosis is welcome to participate.
Online reservations are closed for this event. Please call 563-326-7504 with questions or to RSVP.