Date(s) - 07/15/2019
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Currently Reserved: 8
Hammond Henry Hospital
Families impacted by cancer are invited to try chair yoga and learn to make a healthy snack. Led by Kelly Craft, a certified chair yoga instructor, chair yoga takes traditional mat poses and adapts them to the chair.
Much like traditional mat yoga, families will learn to move with their breath. Led by Kelly Craft, certified chair yoga instructor, chair yoga takes traditional mat poses and adapts them to the chair.
- Builds strength & flexibility in safe ways
- Stimulates your immune system & builds bone density
- Detoxifies the body and cultivates a sense of well-being
- Creates a sense of community
- Empowers participants to take control & enhance their lives
Chair yoga is great for individuals who have never tried yoga and seasoned yogis alike! Kelly Craft, LVCYT is a certified chair yoga instructor.
Families will also learn to make a delicious and kid-friendly snack!
Online reservations are closed for this event. Please call 563-326-7504 with questions or to RSVP.