At Gilda’s Club Quad Cities, anyone who participates in our program is considered a “member.” Membership at Gilda’s Club Quad Cities is always free of charge.
Joining our cancer support community is easy!
Follow these steps to begin your membership with Gilda’s Club Quad Cities:
- The first step is to complete the Annual Membership form by clicking HERE or calling 563-326-7504 or email us at email@example.com if you prefer a physical copy.
- Attend a one-time meeting to learn more about what Gilda’s Club offers, tour the clubhouse and complete membership process. Please refer to our member calendar for New Member Orientation Meeting times. Please click HERE to visit our calendar to register for a New Member Orientation Meeting.
- Each family member will be asked to complete our Annual Visitor Form to register as a member.
- Whether you are person with a cancer diagnosis or a family member we will ask you to complete the CancerSupportSource (CSS) distress screening, which will help guide us in determining what concerns you might have and how we can be most helpful to you during this time. We will discuss how you want to be involved at Gilda’s Club and other resources that might be helpful -enabling you and your family to structure your social and emotional support. One of our program staff members will assist you with this distress screener.
- Complete Telemental Health consent form if planning to attend support groups (I.E. Connecting Through Cancer, Friends and Family Support Group, Living with Loss, Breast or Gynecological). This form will be emailed to you directly.
Once you are a member, you will receive our regular monthly calendar and can participate freely in the Gilda’s Club community of support — whether in groups, educational workshops and classes, social events or a combination of everything!