How can planned giving benefit you?
Planned giving provides an opportunity for you to:
- Create a permanent legacy
- Save on taxes
- Support what you believe in with an enduring gift
How does planned giving benefit Gilda’s Club?
By including Gilda’s Club in your planned giving efforts you:
- Help produce a regular income to supplement ongoing fundraising efforts
- Provide the funds needed to create new or expand existing programs
- Change the outlook for the future
- Provide for unexpected emergencies
How do I contribute?
There are many ways in which one can give to Gilda’s Club through planned giving. Some of the more popular routes include:
- Gifts of stock
- Including Gilda’s Club in your will
- Beneficiary designation in a retirement plan
- Designating Gilda’s Club as owner and beneficiary of life insurance
- Charitable gift annuity
- A cash donation
- Donate real estate – enjoy the tax deduction and avoid capital gains tax
“We make living by what we get, but we make a life
by what we give.” – Sir Winston Churchill
*Please talk to your attorney or financial advisor for other planned giving opportunities.